We strongly encourage our patients and customers to use our online delivery and curbside options and come to the store only if necessary.
Before you come to the store, please read the following safety instructions to ensure your safety and the safety of others.
Customer Safety Guidelines
These instructions allow us to serve our medical and retail customers safely.
- Wear a face mask. We’re required to turn away any customer refusing to wear a face covering.
- Bring valid ID for your purchase.
- Bring exact cash as the ATM will not be available for safety reasons.
- Maintain at least 6 feet of social distancing AT ALL TIMES, guided by signage throughout the facility. Hand to hand transactions shall not be permitted.
- Abide by all other state cannabis laws, rules, and regulations must be strictly adhered to.
The following are strictly prohibited:
- No return of goods or exchanges will be permitted at this time, customers may make alternative arrangements for returns/exchanges as permitted by licensed cannabis facility existing policy in a later phase of COVID 19 social distancing restrictions or when business is returned to pre-COVID 19 procedures.
- ATM use in premises will not be available, we will ask that customers make an effort to bring exact change if customers cannot bring exact change, we will recommend confirming the price of the order in advance and ensuring the denominations or combination thereof, especially when using large bills is acceptable.
Silver Sage Wellness Safety Standards
At Silver Sage Wellness, your wellness and the wellness of our staff has always been our number one priority. Our goal is to continue to abide by strict cleanliness standards and social distancing guidelines.
Our staff is thoroughly trained on all compliance safety standards. Employees who interact with our customers are required to wear face coverings and disposable gloves at all times. Consultations will be conducted virtually, either by phone or email, whenever possible.
If you have experienced any challenges that have not been addressed by our team, please email [email protected] and one of our managers will follow up with you to make sure it is made right.